Situated on London's famous Abbey Road, on a lovely purpose-built mansion block, this smart studio flat offers light and well presented accommodation throughout.
- Bright and spacious studio room on the ground floor
- Smart kitchen with washing machine and dining space
- Modern bathroom with shower attachment
- Ideally located moments from nearby amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on London's famous Abbey Road the property is only moments from the chic shops, bars and coffee houses of St John's Wood High Street.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
South Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 344 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000