Set within a beautiful period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat combines bright interiors with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Smart two bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Period conversion with a fantastic location
- Modern open-plan reception/kitchen with feature lighting
- Offers two bright and well proportioned bedrooms
- Provides contemporary shower room
Located on the highly sought-after Alma Square, the property is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood. While the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
Kilburn High Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 707 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000