An attractive and well arranged two bedroom ground floor flat, situated in a wonderful location, close to the heart of St John's Wood and the excellent facilities found therein.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Moments from nearby amenities
Orchardson Street provides easy access to a wealth of local shops and amenities found in St John's Wood, with Edgware Road and the West End, both within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.