Located on London's historic Abbey Road, this attractive two bedroom, raised ground floor flat offers stylish neutral décor and is found in a great location, close to local shops and amenities.
- Raised ground floor flat set on London's historic Abbey Road
- Two bright and airy bedrooms with fitted storage
- Reception room with ample space
- Separate modern kitchen with breakfast area
- Stylish décor and well-presented interiors throughout
- Bathroom with additional WC
- Excellent location close to local shops and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on London's historic Abbey Road, the property is found within easy reach of the local amenities found on Boundry Road, with the more extensive facilities of St John's Wood and Hampstead also located close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Kilburn High Road station
South Hampstead station
Kilburn Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 626 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000