A stunning two bedroom, second floor flat, beautifully presented and offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from local amenities and transport links.
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Additional good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Moments from nearby amenities
Wellington Road provides an excellent location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from the wonderful shops and amenities found on the High Street, and within easy reach of the green open spaces of Regent's Park.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Maida Vale station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 984 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.