Set within a stunning former telephone exchange designed by renowned architect Philippe Starck, this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish, beautifully presented accommodation throughout.
- Outstanding two bedroom flat
- Situated within an iconic building
- Boasts contemporary design throughout
- Enviable location in the heart of St John's Wood
- Features Boffi kitchen and integrated music system
- Benefits from 24hr concierge and porter facility
- Provides allocated parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hall Road provides easy access to the boutique shops and pavement cafes of St John's Wood High Street, with the open spaces of Regent's Park and the amenities of Maida Vale also both within easy reach. St John's Wood Underground Station is nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
St. John's Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,184 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,212 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000