This smart studio flat benefits from a generously proporitoned room with separate kitchen, located close to a superb range of shops and amenities in St John's Wood.
- Bright and generous studio flat
- Well arranged on the second floor
- Benefits from lift access and on site concierge
- Set within a beautiful apartment building
- Separate well equipped kitchen
- Great location close to St Johns Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from a stylish range of cafes, bars, and boutique shops, while the pleasant open spaces of Regent's Park are within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
Kilburn High Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,680 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 313 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000