Located on the first floor of a superb mansion block opposite Regent's Park this spacious four bedroom apartment boasts generous open-plan living space and a private balcony.
- A fabulous four bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a mansion block with porter and courtyard
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Excellent storage space
- Impressive reception room
- Open-plan dining room
- Amazing location opposite Regent's Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Prince Albert Road offers an enviable location; opposite Regent's Park and moments from the amenities and transport links of St John's Wood.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,759 (163 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000