Situated in a sought-after location in St Johns Wood this fantastic ground floor studio flat benefiting from its own private entrance boasts modern décor, separate kitchen and access to lovely communal gardens.
- A well presented ground floor studio flat
- Set within a purpose built block on a quiet residential road
- Boasts its own private entrance
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Access to communal gardens
- Enviably located in the heart of St Johns Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Densham House is situated close to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood. Whilst the wide open spaces of Regent's Park and the world famous Lord's cricket ground are just a stones throw away.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Maida Vale station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 398 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000