Situated in a sought-after location in St Johns Wood this fantastic ground floor studio flat benefiting from its own private entrance boasts modern décor, separate kitchen and access to lovely communal gardens.
- A well presented ground floor studio flat
- Set within a purpose built block on a quiet residential road
- Boasts its own private entrance
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Access to communal gardens
- Enviably located in the heart of St Johns Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Densham House is situated close to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood. Whilst the wide open spaces of Regent's Park and the world famous Lord's cricket ground are just a stones throw away.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The most beautiful café in London.
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Maida Vale station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,830 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 398 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.