Boasting a superb location opposite Regent's Park, this substantial three bedroom flat is set on the second floor of an imposing portered block and boasts a luxurious living space with three en suite bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom second floor flat
- Imposing portered block opposite Regents Park
- Large reception room with ample space to dine and balcony
- Sleek contemporary kitchen
- Air-conditioning and sound proof glass throughout
- Innovative lighting system controlled via phone
- Three substantial bedrooms each with en suite bathroom
- Amazing location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Park Road is enviably situated on the west side of magnificent Regent's Park with Primrose Hill also close by. The pavement boutiques, shops and cafes of St John's Wood High Street are nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Regent's Park Mosque
One of the largest mosques in West London, also providing a cafeteria, library, attire and book shop.
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,792 (166 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000