Arranged over four floors, this beautiful five bedroom house features spacious rooms with conemporary interiors, good-sized private garden to rear and off-street parking.
- Stunning house located in a residential street
- Features five bright and airy bedrooms
- Provides ample entertaining space throughout
- Boasts lovely private garden to rear
- Off-street parking for one car to front
- Great location close to St Johns Wood
Situated within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street, Marlborough Place is also close to the open spaces of Regent's Park and London's famous Abbey Road Studios.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,724 (253 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.