This lovely one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout.
- Beautiful one bedroom apartment on first floor
- Situated on a prestigious residential street
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Offers separate modern kitchen
- Features one well presented and generous bedroom
- Benefits from a well proportioned private balcony
The property boasts a fantastic location on Hamilton Terrace close to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood and Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
Warwick Avenue station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 675 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.