A lovely two bedroom apartment boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a secure development with concierge and an excellent St Johns Wood location.
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Secure development with concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities
Situated moments from the amenities of St John's Wood High Street and London's famous Abbey Road Studios while benefiting from its close proximity to the green open spaces of Regent's Park.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,090 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 839 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.