Boasting a wonderful conservatory opening onto a private roof terrace, this well proportioned four bedroom house also features an exceptionally spacious reception room and a fantastic eat-in kitchen.
- Beautiful house arranged over three floors
- Superb location close to St Johns Wood
- Two en suite shower rooms
- Private roof terrace to rear
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate contemporary kitchen
Violet Hill is located close to London's famous Abbey Road, and is within easy reach of a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
Kilburn High Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,533 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.