With a great location in popular St John's Wood this fabulous three bedroom flat features ample living space with stylish décor, balcony and a great location.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Set within an attractive period mansion block
- Benefits from 24 hour porter and lift concierge
- Offers bright and spacious reception room
- Features well equipped and modern kitchen
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional well presented bedrooms
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street, the property is near to Regent's Park and opposite London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
St. John's Wood station
Warwick Avenue station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,426 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000