Charmingly presented throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat offers bright and inviting accommodation located moments from the vast selection of amenities and transport links in Twickenham.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Excellent modern kitchen with appliances
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Set in a wonderful residential mansion block
- Overlooks York House Gardens
- Close to amenities and a good selection of local schools
- Direct links to London Waterloo via Twickenham station
- Charming reception room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Twickenham offers a wealth of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. York House Gardens is minutes away as well as the River Thames and Marble Hill Park. Twickenham train station is with easy reach which offers direct links to London Waterloo.
St Margarets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York House Gardens
A beautiful garden on the banks of Thames in Twickenham with sculptures made from renowned Italian white Carrara marble.
Close to St Margarets Station, this place is a cosy 'old man' style pub with a welcoming atmosphere.
The Gurkha's Inn
Consistently rated on Trip Advisor as one of the best restaurants in Twickenham and always full.
St. Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,707 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 794 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham
020 8973 2777