A fabulous two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated within a stunning converted Gothic-style Grade II listed building, boasting luxurious accommodation and secure off-street parking.
- Architect designed first floor split-level apartment
- Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens
- Grand entrance hallway with stunning staircase
- presented in fabulous condition with neutral decoration
- 27' reception room with space for dining
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
- Second en suite bedroom
Goldhawk Road is conveniently located for an excellent variety of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, Stamford Brook Underground Station (District Line) is nearby and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4.
Stamford Brook locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
The Old Cinema
A vintage, upcycled and antique treasure trove in a stunning converted cinema.
A stylish café with an Argentinian twist.
Stamford Brook station
Ravenscourt Park station
Turnham Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,673 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,362 (126 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000