Arranged over four floors, this three bedroom house boasts stunning accommodation including a spacious kitchen/dining room, delightful private garden and three lovely double bedrooms with en suites.
- Stunning three bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Spacious kitchen with ample space to dine
- Stylish reception room
- Delightful private garden
- Three lovely double bedrooms with en suite's
- Master bedroom with private terrace
- Ideally located moments from Stockwell Underground Station
This property enjoys an excellent location moments from the wide range of local shops and amenities available on Clapham Road. Stockwell underground station is also just moments away.
Stockwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Hot Power Yoga
Hot Power Yoga has 2 sites they practice in, either in Lambeth College or at The Balance Studio on Gauden Road. The teachers are lovely and the times vary from 6:30am to 9pm so very flexible.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,720 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.