Situated within a superb modern, gated development, this spacious and bright two bedroom duplex flat benefits porter service and great location.
- Situated within a superb modern development
- Secure gated entrance and porter service
- Stunning two bedroom duplex flat
- Spacious reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted modern appliances
Craysfort Road is located within easy reach of Stoke Newington Church Street offering a fantastic selection of shops and amenities, as well as being moments away from the green open spaces of Clissold Park.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Stoke Newington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,640 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 763 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.