Set within a modern development with secure gated access this fabulous one bedroom flat combines generous living space with well presented interiors.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Attractive gated development with lift access
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features modern kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Offers well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Manor Road is situated in a fantastic location where there is a plethora of trendy shops, bars and restaurants nearby on Church Street with green open spaces Clissold Park is close. Manor Road is also in the catchment for Grazebrook school.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Stoke Newington station
Stamford Hill station
Manor House station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 536 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.