Situated moments from the local amenities of Stoneleigh Broadway, this fantastic four bedroom house boasts a large fully equipped kitchen with space to dine and a large private garden.
- Superb four bedroom semi-detached house
- Located in a quiet residential area
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Large fully equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Modern bathroom
- Large private garden with garage
- Close to the amenities of Stoneleigh and local schools
- Moments from Stoneleigh train station
Situated moments from the varied amenities of Stoneleigh Broadway, Gayfere Road benefits from being a quiet residential area close to Cuddington Recreation Ground. The nearest transport link is Stoneleigh station.
Stoneleigh locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A 5-a-side football centre with outdoor astroturf pitches, which you have to book in advance.
An excellent place for children and families.
A popular Indian and Nepalese restaurant and takeaway.
Worcester Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,413 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,696 (157 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500