Arranged over two floors this three bedroom detached house boasts bright and spacious accommodation including large reception room leading onto spacious 76 foot rear garden.
- Three bedroom detached house arranged over two floors
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Large front and rear garden
- Three generously sized bedrooms
- Sleek bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Electric garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Percy Road is ideally located within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and amenities of central Guildford and the A3 provides access to central London.
Stoughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
Guildford's High Street
Take a nice stroll down the High Street. When you get to the end, you are greeted with plenty of pubs and restaurants to satisfy any taste, along with the River Wey walk.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,815 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,066 (99 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000