Situated on the top floor, this superb one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with a contemporary open-plan kitchen and gated underground parking.
- Superb one bedroom top floor flat
- Bright reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Well located for amenities of Stoughton
- Gated underground parking
Barrack Road is within easy reach of local amenities as well as a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities in Guildford town centre.
Stoughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The King's Head
Probably the best beer garden in Guildford over two levels. You will always be in the sun and to top it off, views over famous Guildford Castle.
Surrey Sports Park
A state-of-the-art sports complex in the heart of Guildford that is used by the Harlequins as their main training facility. A great place to work up a sweat, whether it be 5-a-side football or hitting the weights!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,378 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,462 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 401 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.