This recently refurbished two bedroom ground floor flat is ideally located opposite West Ham Park and boasts huge private garden, modern kitchen, and bright reception room with bay window.
- Bright and airy two bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Huge private garden with patio area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Bright reception room with bay window
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Excellent location opposite park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Portway is located opposite the open spaces of West Ham Park and close to the shops, restaurants and bars available in close by Westfield Shopping Centre.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great traditional pie and mash.
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Abbey Road station
West Ham station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,313 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 759 (70 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585