This fantastic two bedroom apartment benefits from a large open-plan reception room and kitchen area leading to a private roof terrace with stunning views over London. Located moments away from local amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Large reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Impressive private roof terrace with stunning views
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and private balcony
- Good sized second bedroom
- Secure development with a Concierge
- Moments away from local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally situated close to the fantastic variety of shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Westfield Stratford. Offering an excellent and reliable selection of transport links, with the Olympic Park also within easy reach.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 712 (66 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.