A fantastic three bedroom terrace house found in Stratford boasting a bright and good sized living space throughout, private garden and a location ideal for access to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Fantastic three bedroom terrace house
- Bright and good-sized living space
- Finished to a good contemporary standard throughout
- Boasts a brilliant kitchen with space to dine
- Private garden
- Location ideal for access to the Olympic Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Louise road is ideally located for all local bars, restaurants and shops found within Stratford with the Olympic Park easily accessible nearby.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Great cakes and coffee.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,254 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,259 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,030 (95 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.