This well proportioned four bedroom terrace house with off-street parking and private garden further benefits from a separate modern kitchen with breakfast bar and dining room which could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Bright four bedroom house
- Separate modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sleek bathroom and additional shower room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Dining room could be used as a fourth bedroom
- Private garden, off street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Close to local amenities on Leytonstone High Road while a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield are easily reached.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,324 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,058 (98 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.