A spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat with private balcony, set within a modern development with a concierge and communal gym just moments from the local amenities and Westfield shopping centre.
- Well proportioned two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Set within a secure gated new development with a concierge
- Benefits from a communal gym
- Excellent access to the vibrant amenities of Stratford
- Enjoys proximity to the Olympic Park
- Generous reception room with dining space
- Lovely private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well located in proximity to the shops and entertainment spots that can be found in Stratford, Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. Transport links include Stratford Station (Central, Jubilee lines, National Rail).
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Common Greenway Cafe
Hidden gem, relaxed environment, friendly staff and great food!
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Pudding Mill Lane station
Bow Church station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,181 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 656 (60 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585