Situated in a modern development with a porter, gym and communal terrace, this lovely two bedroom flat benefits from open-plan living space with a private balcony.
- Well proportioned two bedroom flat
- Modern development with porter, gym and communal terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Reception room with dining space and access to balcony
- Open-plan fitted kitchen
- Good built-in storage cupboards
- Neutral decor throughout
Conveniently situated in the heart of Startford close to the shops, bars and restaurants in Westfield as well as the Aquatics centre and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pound for pound the best Caribbean food in the area and great value for money!
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
The perfect place to play outdoor games with kids or friends, have a romantic picnic or for a good cardio workout - amazing scenery of both nature and modern architecture.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,076 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 607 (56 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.