A subtantial two bedroom second floor flat boasting bright and airy living space set within a purpose-built block, peacefully situated moments from the vibrant amenities of Stratford Central and the Olympic Village.
- Well proportioned two double bedroom second floor flat
- Situated within a purpose-built block
- In excellent condition throughout
- Separate modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Separate utility room with floor-to-ceiling wardrobe/storage
- Located moments from amenities and transport
- Fully furnished
- Close to the world class aquatic centre and gyms
The property is well located in proximity to the shops and entertainment spots that can be found in Stratford, Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. Transport links include Stratford Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Britain's largest piece of art, you can buy tickets to go up and view London from the top, as well as abseil down and hire it out for private events.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Stratford High Street station
Pudding Mill Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £965 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 835 (77 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.