A fantastic one bedroom apartment, securely set on the fourth floor, with sizeable interiors including a naturally bright reception room, a modern open-plan kitchen and a private balcony in a superb Stratford location.
- Excellent one bedroom apartment
- Naturally bright contemporary interiors
- Reception with ample space to dine
- Features an open plan kitchen
- Private balcony
- Fourth floor of a secure key coded building
- In the heart of Stratford near Westfield shopping centre
- A short walk from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is enviably located in the heart of Stratford, moments from a wealth of shops, restaurants and amenities in nearby Westfield Stratford. Local transport links include Stratford Underground Station and Stratford International Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 482 (44 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585