Located in enviably close to the centre of Stratford, this superb three bedroom terrace house offers double bedrooms with a neutral décor and a private garden.
- Great three bedroom terrace house
- Separate reception room with a neutral décor
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bay fronted second bedroom
- Spacious master bedroom
- Useful utility room with downstairs WC
- Lovely modern bathroom
- Excellent location close to Plaistow Station and Stratford
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Close to the Greenway and open spaces of Plaistow Park, local amenities can be found on Plaistow High Road while Plaistow Station, Stratford and Westfield are within easy access.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
West Ham station
Abbey Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 875 (81 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585