This fantastic, newly refurbished three bedroom terrace house offers ample living space, including an open-plan reception/dining room, a sizeable, modern fitted kitchen, a brilliant 73' garden and a multi-car driveway.
- Gorgeous three bedroom terraced house
- Offers fresh contemporary décor throughout
- Benefits from a spacious open plan reception/dining room
- Boasts a fantastic multi-car driveway
- Offers an equally impressive 73' private garden
- Features one bathroom and one shower room
- Stylish modern, fitted kitchen, with space to dine
- Moments from the centre of Stratford
Manbey Grove is well located close to Westfield Stratford City. Maryland Station is moments away as is DLR Stratford High Street. The open space of West Ham Park is nearby, as is The Queen Elisabeth Olympic Park.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Fantastic addition to the multitude of independent stores and restaurants in E20, an area that is fast becoming the snazziest place in East London. You won't regret dropping in for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,241 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,202 (111 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.