This excellent two bedroom apartment is set on the tenth floor of a modern development, offering an en suite shower to the master bedroom, spacious open-plan living with a gorgeous dual-aspect balcony.
- Brilliant two bedroom apartment
- Set on the tenth floor of a modern development
- Offers a spacious open plan living area
- Stylish contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Incredible dual aspect balcony views
- Benefits one stylish en suite and one bathroom
- Moments from the extensive amenities of Westfield Stratford
- Served by a selection of reliable transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ward Road is situated moments from the extensive shopping and dining amenities in Westfield Stratford and also benefits from excellent transport links including Stratford International Station and Stratford Underground Station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Stratford High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,353 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,259 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 684 (63 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585