This spacious one bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of an end of terrace house in a quiet residential street, benefits from a modern interior with open-plan living space close to West Ham Park.
- Spacious one bedroom, ground floor flat
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Quiet residential street
- Neutral, modern décor throughout
- Close to West Ham Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to West Ham Park and the amenities on West Ham Lane as well as a selection of shops, bars and restaurants easily accessible in Stratford Westfield.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
Great traditional pie and mash.
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Stratford High Street station
Abbey Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 423 (39 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585