Securely set on the top floor of a new build development, this superb three bedroom apartment boasts a sleek contemporary finish throughout, offering a bright and spacious living area, an en suite and two balconies.
- Stunning fully furnished three bedroom new build apartment
- Securely set on the fifth floor with lift access
- Stylish modern kitchen and open plan living
- Boasts an immaculate contemporary finish throughout
- Features two large balconies and two Juliet balconies
- One en suite and an additional bathroom
- Moments from a range of shops, bars and restaurants
- Close to reliable transport links and local parks
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property boasts an enviable location, close to the excellent Westfield shopping centre, and a selection of reliable transport links. There are also superb parks within walking distance.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Best brunch and artisan bakery in East London. Freshly made bread, foccacia, brioche, cakes, pastries....as well as a custom celebration cake service and catering arm.
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Hackney Wick station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,307 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,538 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,553 (144 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585