This superb four bedroom, three storey new build house is set mid-terrace, offering brilliant contemporary interiors throughout, including a large reception room, kitchen/dining room, roof terrace and a large garage.
- Stunning four bedroom new build town house
- Light-filled reception and separate kitchen/dining room
- Four sizable double bedrooms
- Set mid-terrace over three spacious floors
- High-specification fixtures and fittings
- Boasts a roof terrace and a spacious garage
- One bathroom, one shower and a separate W/C
- Enviably located near excellent transport links and shopping
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property boasts an enviable location, close to the excellent Westfield shopping centre, and a selection of reliable transport links. There are also superb parks within walking distance.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
The Copper Box Arena
As well as an arena for sporting events, you can use the gym facilities too.
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Hackney Wick station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,431 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,538 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,509 (140 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.