This fantastic first and second floor flat offers features a spacious interior with an modern eat-in kitchen, two great bedrooms and boasts a great location close to Streatham Common.
- Superb split-level flat in lovely conversion
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Exccellent kitchen with dining space
- Top floor master bedroom with eaves storage
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom and separate WC
- Presented in great condition with neutral décor
Pathfield Road is located just off Streatham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities. The open spaces of Streatham Common are also easily accessed.
Streatham Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This gastropub next to Streatham Common is fantastic! The décor is really cool, there's an impressive outdoor seating area with fires and the food is outstanding.
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
Streatham Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 885 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.