A generously proportioned three bedroom first and second floor maisonette benefiting from bright rooms with high ceilings and original features.
- Substantial maisonette arranged over two floors
- Reception room with three front-aspect sash windows into bay
- Well proportioned kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bright bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Boasting plenty of storage space
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
This property is situated moments from the many bars, restaurants and shops of Streatham Hill. For the motorist there is easy access to the A23 and A205 (South Circular).
Streatham Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Caribbean food and the rum punch really packs a punch! The platter is amazing and the saltfish fritters with the gravy are unbelievable...
Brooks and Gao
One of only a few decent coffee shops on Streatham High Road. It's slightly pricier than its competitors, but for the quality of the food and coffee, it's justified.
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
Streatham Hill station
Clapham South station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 581 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.