Boasting bright and spacious interiors, this charming one bedroom second floor flat benefits from a generous reception room with space to dine, private balcony, allocated off-street parking and excellent location.
- Attractive one bedroom second floor flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Double size bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern fully equipped kitchen and separate utility room
- Plenty of storage space within the flat
- Allocated off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Well located close to Sutton mainline station for transport links in and out of London. Sutton High Street also offers a variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
Carshalton Beeches station
West Sutton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,489 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,425 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450