This lovely, four bedroom detached home boasts large rooms throughout, modern fitted kitchen, large rear garden, double drive way and garage space.
- Large drive way with space for 4 cars
- Garage space
- Modern, fitted kitchen
- Dining area and dining room
- Downstairs WC and shower room
- Split level reception room
- Four double bedrooms with one en-suite shower room
This property is ideally located within close distance of Belmont Station and the A24 offering direct, fast access in and out of London.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent place for children and families.
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,477 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,321 (215 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.