Thetford Cottage is a beautiful three bedroom, Victorian period house, is presented in fantastic condition throughout and comprises naturally bright and stylish accommodation with a lovely private garden.
- Charming Victorian, three bedroom cottage built in 1882
- Bright and spacious reception room with open fireplace
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Spacious dining room with an original, cast iron fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite and Juliette balcony
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms with bespoke wardrobes
- Lovely large private garden with side access
- Contemporary bathroom and additional en-suite
The property benefits from being in a quiet residential location, and is surrounded by a choice of local parks. The area also offers a great range of schools and just a bus ride to Morden Underground Station.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Morden Hall Park
With the River Wandle flowing through, there are meadows and wetlands with lots of wildlife and a beautiful rose garden. A fantastic place to walk, run or ride through. At the end of summer, a beer festival is also held here.
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
A great Italian restaurant with traditional and authentic dishes - not just the usual pizza and pasta, although these are tasty too!
Sutton Common station
St Helier station
Northern line, Zone 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,486 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 870 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.