This well proportioned and bright two bedroom flat is ideally located close to the amenities of Swiss Cottage and boasts a wonderful reception room with space for dining and a lovely master bedroom with storage.
- A well presented and spacious two bedroom flat
- Ideally located on a peaceful residential street
- Lovely reception room with ample room for dining
- Situated moments from the amenities of Finchley Road
- Set on the third floor
- Lovely master bedroom with en suite
- Good sized second bedroom
Finchley Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Belsize Village, Adamson Road is close to the extensive facilities of St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Primrose Hill are also nearby.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Swiss Cottage station
South Hampstead station
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 616 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.