This is an impressive four bedroom apartment boasting generously proportioned rooms, a huge reception/dining room with wood floors all set in a luxurious block offering concierge services.
- Impressive and luxurious four bedroom flat
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Plenty of integrated storage space throughout
- Bright kitchen with integrated appliances
- Enormous reception room with wood floors in great condition
- Concierge services provided
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Northways is situated a just off the Finchley Road, which offers a great range of amenities and transport links into and out of London. Swiss Cottage Station (London Underground) is also very close by.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,047 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,478 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600