Located on the ground floor of an imposing period conversion this spacious studio flat benefits from direct access to extensive communal gardens.
- A generous ground floor studio flat
- Private entrance and patio area
- Direct access to fabulous communal gardens
- Spacious room with separate sleeping area
- Good-sized bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen
- Superb location in Swiss Cottage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Adamson Road is a lovely residential area located moments from the amenities of Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road and Belsize Village.
Swiss Cottage locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,920 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,068 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 371 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.