This lovely two bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a building conversion boasting bright and modern living space, in a great residential area moments from Golders Green underground station station and shops.
- Located on the first floor of a building conversion
- Two bright and airy bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Well proportioned reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated applinaces
- Great location close to Golders Green
Hoop Lane is a leafy street that benefits from its close proximity to the shops and amenities of Golders Green and Temple Fortune while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also only moments away.
Temple Fortune locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Temple Health Foods
Well stocked store for the healthier amongst us.
This Italian restaurant serves the best spaghetti in town!
A luxurious florist appointed by HRH The Prince of Wales, selling beautiful bouquets and wedding flowers.
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 815 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444