An amazing eight bedroom house arranged over four floors boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and off-street parking for two cars.
- Secure gated development with concierge
- Bright dining room with bi-fold doors to the kitchen
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with garden access
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Seven additional bedrooms (three with en-suite)
- Additional second kitchen and ample storage space
- Wonderful private garden and three courtyards
- Off-street parking to the front for two cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The development is ideally situated moments from the shops, eateries and boutiques that can be found in Temple Fortune while a wider array of amenities and superb transport links can be found in Golders Green.
Temple Fortune locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Possibly the largest bakery in the universe! They also serve hot falafel, pizza, pasta and sushi. Lots of room for sitting inside and out and the parking is relatively good too.
Quite possibly the nicest bloke in the area. He's very professional and takes enormous care and attention to please every client - not to mention his shop is clean and bright!
A favourite in the area, this top-quality café has an extensive food menu.
Brent Cross station
Hendon Central station
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £16,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,754 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,821 (354 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune
020 8432 1444