This delightful two bedroom mid-terrace maisonette, is arranged over two floors and boasts well proportioned accommodation with private garden.
- Fantastic two bedroom maisonette
- Beautifully presented with new refurbishment throughout
- Spacious front facing reception room
- Good-sized double bedroom with further single
- Stylish well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Chic bathroom suite
- Superb private rear garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Ecclesbourne Road is a quiet residential street, located just moments from many amenities offered around the area, while Thornton Heath rail station is just a short walk away.
Thornton Heath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Doyley's A1 Barbers
I have been getting my hair cut here for over 15 years. It's a very nice family-run business and a fantastic place to discuss football and sports with the guys. It also tends to be a social hub too, which is great!
A great day out for all the family watching Crystal Palace FC play at their home ground.
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
Feeding the ducks on South Norwood Lake is a great way to escape city life.
Thornton Heath station
West Croydon station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,593 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,162 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390