Situated within easy reach of the open spaces of Tooting Bec Common this five bedroom mews house is arranged over four floors and benefits from fantastic entertaining space, private garden and off-street parking.
- Spacious five bedroom mews style house
- Arranged over four floors
- Features fantastic double reception room
- Offers well presented modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Benefiting from off-street parking
- Boasts lovely private garden
Massingberd Way is located within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Tooting Bec Common are also easily accessed.
Tooting Bec locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cut the Mustard
This delightful cafe between Tooting and Streatham is a real hidden gem. They have everything you would expect on a brunch menu and the portions are huge!
Great brunch, cakes and coffee!
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
Tooting Bec station
Tooting Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,908 (177 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2150