An outstanding three bedroom split-level period conversion, recently renovated, benefiting from a private entrance, new kitchen and bathroom and one en suite loft conversion bedroom.
- Reception room with fireplace, dining area and skylight
- Fully integrated kitchen with gas hob and granite work tops
- Second floor master bedroom with eaves storage
- Two additional first floor bedrooms of good proportions
- Fully tiled white suite bathroom with separate shower
- Fantastic finish with high ceilings and bright rooms
- Double glazed windows
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Longley Road is a popular residential address with easy access to Southern Rail services from Tooting station, good proximity to the amenities of Tooting Broadway, and Northern Line services there too.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tooting Broadway Market
One of the busiest markets in the South West, Tooting Market injects life and diversity to the already vibrant Tooting Broadway area. We're always talking about the property market, this is the real market we should be raving about!
Jump off the tube at Tooting Broadway and straight to the bar! The beer garden is amazing. Definitely one of the best pubs in Tooting and South London.
The Coffee Co. of Tooting
Brand new coffee shop that has opened and I love it! Delicious coffee, chilled out atmosphere and a great edition to Tooting. The falafel and avocado sandwich is awesome!
Tooting Broadway station
Colliers Wood station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,185 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,086 (100 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting
020 3728 2150